Technical support agent (Part-time)
Spordle is looking for part-time technical support agents interested in sports, leisure, entertainment, and events.
Under the supervision of the Customer Success Manager, the Agent will respond to customer support requests that are sent to our support center via phone, email or the support request system.
Specifically, this position consists of being part of the support team for the Spordle ID product and add-ons (Spordle Play, Page, My Account and Spordle Event).
Roles and responsibilities
- Respond to support requests and phone calls by:
- Analyzing, responding and documenting customer requests,
- Supporting customers with their requests and directing them to Spordle Academy and online documentation;
- Establishing a good relationship with Spordle's customers;
- Work in concert with all members of the customer experience team and other departments;
- Attend client meetings and training sessions as required;
- Participate, when required, in team meetings and training sessions;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the knowledge base by reporting missing articles, etc.;
- Document and track incidents on a daily basis according to established procedures;
Education and experience
- DEP in computer support, Technical in computer science or any other equivalent high school or graduate degree diploma;
- 12 to 18 months in a call center and/or level 1 technical support;
- Relevant experience with the use of existing digital platforms in soccer, hockey and/or baseball is an asset;
- Any combination of equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- English (French is a plus) ;
- Results-oriented customer orientation;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Effective communication skills;
- Ability to multitask, plan and organize;
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.), Jira, Confluence;
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software.
What Spordle can offer you
You will be joining an organization that works in the field of sports and entertainment technology. You will be part of a supportive and inclusive team that shares common values, including a fundamental respect for all.
Working at Spordle means being part of a dynamic team that evolves every day. Employee development is a priority. The hours are flexible and there is always room for new ideas, whether they are business or technical.
Job type: Permanent, part-time
Schedule: Schedule varies between 5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Monday to Thursday, depending on workload (may be called upon to work Friday nights and weekends occasionally)
Vacations: To be discussed with immediate supervisor
Spoken and written languages : English (French is a plus)
Equipment provided: Laptop, mouse and headset
Annual training: To be discussed with the immediate supervisor
Dues/Professional Association: To be discussed with immediate supervisor
Expected start date: As soon as possible (or as required by the appropriate audits)
Do you have what it takes? Send us your CV at email@example.com.